To strengthen the earning hand of the villages- the youth, SETU FOUNDATION conducted various training programs for the youth groups, especially for adolescent/young girls. SETU FOUNDATION also endeavored to change the traditional pattern of cropping and motivated women to increase their share in income generation activities through medicinal plant cultivation promotion. The following training programs have been conducted:
- Handloom Training program for villagers in Dist. Tehri.
- Training program on stitching and tailoring for school going girls in Dist. Tehri
- Women Awareness Camps on rights and livelihood promotion in Dist. Dehradun (Funded by SSWB, Govt.Uttrakhand )
- Agro based livelihood skill development training of women/farmers in distinct villages of Dist. Dehradun on Medicinal Plant cultivation and Conservation (Funded by NMPB, New Delhi, GOI)
- Herbal Beauty Care Training program for adolescent/young girls and house wives of distinct villages and urban areas of District Dehradun (Cofounded by SEWA-THDC Rishikesh and Setu Foundation)
- Vocational Trainings in different trades for rural disabled people of district Dehradun as per the need assessment ( Funded by CBM-SARO through RDI Dehradun )