Information Gathering and Use
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
- Make a donation
- Sign up to our campaign
- Sign up to stay updated
- We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us.
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
- To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
- To email you with news and information about Setu Foundation and our campaigns, but only if you have agreed to this.
- To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
- To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, donating or joining our campaign.
- Privacy of our email lists
- Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Setu Foundation when you use our web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognise you as a user when you next visit.
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.
- Setu Foundation uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
- We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.
- Contact us
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Welcome to this web-site of Setu Foundation. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
- No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
- No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
- If any in-kind support received by the donor from any where the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
- Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation will be used for the community development, children education or women’s empowerment.
Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Setu Foundation subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Setu Foundation reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Setu Foundation are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Setu Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
Setu Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. Setu Foundation for Social Welfare Service is a registered at
Lane no.-5, Gumaniwala,Rishikesh-249204
Distt. Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India